Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter Holiday Freebie

I'm so excited to offer you my latest holiday freebie. My students have been working hard on learning all about fractions for the new Common Core Standards. Number Line Lane is a fun way to help ground students in where a fraction lives on the number line. File folder and baggie games are included. Just click the picture to pick up a copy of this freebie. This is sure to bring a little Christmas Classroom Magic into your room!

I'm joining up with Laura Candler's Holiday Learning Link Up. My loyal readers know I don't do many linky parties, but I make an exception when Laura Candler hosts one because hers are always top notch. I know you will be able to pick up some quality holiday freebies.





This freebie was inspired by my Crusin' the Number Line Fraction Set, if you'd like to check that out just click on the picture.
I'm off to trim the tree and make a gingerbread house with my two girls. Have a blessed week!



No comments:

Post a Comment