Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fraction Games Preview and Sale

Button by Ashley Hughes



It's one of my favorite shopping days of the year.... Cyber Monday! I've got my TpT cart loaded down with lots of classroom goodies. Be sure to enter your code at check out "CMT12"! Here are a few of my latest fraction games. I'm so excited about them. I've been using them in my classroom and the students are really getting grounded in their fraction knowledge.  If you care to check them out just click on the picture. I have several more fraction games coming out soon, so be sure to follow my TpT store! 


And be sure to check out my best selling product, Writing Aerobics!
Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. The great posted by you, i can't imagine your mind and your view of about points, really thankful
    Ainol tablet pc in pakistan

    ReplyDelete